Sunday, September 8, 2013

NPC Character Sheet

My alternate form of the official 4th edition charather sheet by Wizards


Now I've been looking all over the internet for an NPC character sheet and none of them have what I'm looking for. Most of the ones I was able to find were much too bulky with lots of sections that I don't deem important enough for my campaign. The campaign I am currently running revolves around more "social puzzles" and has very little combat. Therefore I needed one where I could easily refer to the Skills and Defenses of my NPCs. Their common attacks didn’t really warrant a spot. Or if I needed to have them fight their bare necessities can still be found on the sheet and I would simply have to invent a "power" or attack that seemed relatively fair.

Therefore I decided to alter the official PC character sheet to make a cue card sized NPC Character sheet. They can easily be printed 4 times on one page, or more allowing you to avoid having to many large sheets of paper in your way.

I figured I couldn't have been the only person looking for a decent NPC character sheet, so here it is world!

1 comment:

  1. this is great! I was looking for a barebones sheet to make prerolled characters for my drop in campaign, this sheet works great! i'll be sure to spread the word of this!

    ReplyDelete